Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Another Needlework Store Goes Out of Business

I just ran across this while looking for some patterns....

Designs by Lena Rose is going out of business...

Grab Bags for sale - $22 each, includes shipping (USA Orders only)

THE GRAB BAGS WILL BE MADE UP OF OUR CHOICE (NO EXCEPTIONS) AND WILL HAVE A VAREITY OF ITEMS INCLUDING:
LARGE CHARTS
SMALL CHARTS
LARGE KIT
SMALL KIT
AN ASSORTMENT OF FIBERS
AN ASSORTMENT OF EMBELLISHMENTS
AN ASSORTMENT OF FABRICS
AN ASSORTMENT OF FUN STUFF

8 comments:

Kathryn said...

Sad to hear, but it looks like a good deal. I ordered one. Thanks for the information.

Pumpkin said...

Whew! Good thing it's US only because I was going to slap you silly for showing that to me! LOL! What a great deal though.

Julie said...

Great bargains, my CC is safe though, no posting to the UK LOL

Kim said...

Thanks for sharing the sale news. Sad to see another one go though...
PS My gmail is working somewhat better so I've switched back to that platform... for now.

Lynn said...

I always miss out on these deals because there's never any shipping to Canada. Just as well though since I've spent waaay too much on stash lately! It's just too bad that another shop is closing. I prefer to buy online.

Wendy said...

Its always such a shame to hear about needlework stores closing. There is nothing like seeing and feeling things in person.

Rachel S said...

I ordered one.

Olenka's Stitches said...

It is really sad to hear of another store going out of business. I ordered two boxes and they arrived today. Great stuff, and Cheryl signed one of her sapmlers. So nice of her and still so sad.
Thank you for the information.