Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday Feast #177

From Friday's Feast: A Buffet For Your Brain

Appetizer: How many times per day do you usually laugh?
About 5-6 on an average day. More if I'm around my nieces and nephew. I try to watch something funny every day as a stress reliever.

Soup: What do your sunglasses look like?
I am obsessed with sunglasses, mostly because I tend to lose them. I start out with the best intentions of keeping them in their cases and keeping the cases accessible so I put them BACK in the cases, but sooner or later, they all get lost. Which is why I have 4-5 pairs in various places at any given time. I am very light sensitive, so I wear them almost everytime I step outside. I usually stick to glasses in shades of browns or coppers, though I do have a few black pairs. And the pair that slides on over my regular glasses is silver with dark grey lenses because that's all I could find to fit over my glasses.

Salad: You win a free trip to anywhere on your continent, but you have to travel by train. Where do you go?
I'd have to say out west to the Rocky Mountains because my DH has never been there. We'd have to have a sleeper car though because we're pretty private people and we like our own space (which is why we usually travel by car for vacations)

Main Course: Name one thing you consider a great quality about living in your town/city.
It's within 2-3 hours of several major metropolitan areas on the east coast, but it's not that crowded around here, and it's the home of tax-free shopping.

Dessert: If the sky could be another color, what color do you think would look best?
I happen to like the blue sky just the way it is, thanks.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

I hear ya on the tax free shopping!
Have a great weekend!

Kim said...

Tax free shopping? Where?

Laural said...

Wow! Tax free shopping in the US? I can't stand sunshine but for some reason I don't own any sunglasses. Maybe I'll get some script ones this year... hmmmm