Thursday, January 17, 2008

SBQ: Favorite Pastimes while Stitching

1/16/08: What is your favorite past time while stitching? Do you just enjoy silence, listen to music/audiobooks or do you “watch” TV/movies? Do you have specific favorites you listen to/watch while stitching? (Submitted by Outi)

I am a multitasker, so I almost always stitch while I'm watching tv. During the season, DH and I watch a LOT of football, so I stitch during games. Unless of course it's the Dallas Cowboys, and then I pay more attention to the game than I do to the stitching, so occasionally it will get set aside. I can stitch through almost anything on television and I feel a little weird if I'm NOT stitching, which is why I almost always take a small project or two with me whenever we travel.

4 comments:

Pumpkin said...

I don't know if I watch tv so much as just listen to it ;o) LOL!

Dani said...

I'm with you on stitching while watching football. I didn't as much this year ... but Saturday football games was when I did a lot of my stitching a few years ago in grad school.

Teresa said...

I listen to the tv or go to abc.com and watch/listen to a program on the computer. During Christmas I listened to music.

Jenna said...

I'm with you on the multi-tasking and particularly on the wierd feeling you get when you try to watch tv without any stitching in hand! Though I've gotten past that a bit lately because I'm so tired when I get home...