I've noticed there's a little trend among the cross stitching bloggers to share a little about themselves and their personal lives - more than just their stitching. Since Teresa did one, I'll do one back, similar to the one she posted, but a little more extended. (I pulled it from my myspace blog)
TWELVE PLACES YOU'VE BEEN:
1. Bar Harbor, Maine
2. Florence, Italy
3. Albaquerque, NM
4. New York City
5. Buxton, NC
6. Boston, MA
7. Niagara Falls, NY (and Canada)
9. the Boulder Field in Hickory Run Park
10. The Corn Palace
12. the top of Sandy Hook Lighthouse
ELEVEN THINGS ABOUT YOU:
1. I love football. Love it. I yell louder than my husband
2. I would eat lobster every single day
3. I hate wearing shoes, yet secretly long to be "the girl with the super cute shoes"
4. I love reading magazines
5. I get an obscene amount of satisfaction when things are neat and orderly because I am obsessed with organization and container stores
6. I could happily abstain from rice and pasta for the rest of my life, but do not take away my bread and potatoes.
7. I sunburn extremely quickly, as does my husband. Because we are so fair, we will probably have invisible children.
8. I detest having my picture taken, and there are very few pictures of myself that I like. I also do not like posed pictures.
9. My iTunes has over 10,000 songs in it because I love music.
10. I have thousands of recipes I have collected over the years, yet will go and search out a new one almost every single time I want to make something different. I will never make most of the recipes I have, I just like knowing they are there.
11. I have a masters degree in creative writing that I do not use.
TEN GOOD MUSICAL ARTISTS:
1. Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
2. Bob Dylan
3. Pearl Jam
6. The Killers
7. James Brown
8. The Rolling Stones
9. The Beatles
NINE FAVORITE FOODS/DRINKS:
2. Diet Coke
3. Chocolate / Raspberry desert things
6. Wings and cheese fries (preferably garlic butter wings and cheesefries)
9. Blueberries, and blueberry flavored things - like coffee, tea, etc.
EIGHT THINGS YOU LOVE: (you said things, not people)
1. My iPod
2. Going to the beach
3. Chocolate Covered Cherries from Harry & David
4. Taking pictures
5. A great meal with a good wine
6. New York City
8. Gift shops
SEVEN THINGS YOU WANT:
1. A new job
2. A house
3. A LOT of money
4. First class round trip to Australia for 2
5. For my friends to be happy
6. a new car
7. a baby
SIX THINGS YOU DO DAILY:
2. Make the bed
3. Check my email
4. Listen to music
FIVE THINGS THAT YOU HATE:
1. Toxic people
3. Drying my hair and putting on makeup
4. Children's television
FOUR MOVIES YOU LOVE: (four is far too few)
1. Grosse Pointe Blank
2. 10 Things I hate About You
3. Mystery, Alaska
4. Empire Records
THREE TELEVISION SHOWS YOU WATCH:
1. What Not To Wear - my most favorite show
3. Inside the NFL
TWO THINGS YOU SAY OFTEN:
2. Really? Are you kidding me?
ONE PERSON YOU COULD SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH:
1. my husband