Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Feast #176

In addition to a revamp of my blog, I offer up another Friday Feast.

From Friday's Feast: A Buffet For Your Brain

Appetizer: What is your favorite beverage?
I don't really have one - it depends on the mood I am in. Sometimes, I like hot tea with honey. Other times it is iced tea with raw sugar. I'm a big fan of white tea with blueberry, but sometimes I like a Vanilla Diet Coke (can easily be made by adding sugar free vanilla syrup to regular diet coke). And sometimes I like a good cup of coffee with plenty of cream and just a little sugar.

Soup: Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.
Chargers for my iPod and camera batteries, deck prisms and a lamp

Salad: On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?
Probably about a 7 or 8 most days. I'm all for honesty, I just don't like hurting people's feelings.

Main Course: If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?
I'd change Istanbul to Constantinople. What kind of question is this?

Dessert: What stresses you out? What calms you down?
Money, driving in bad weather, and ill-behaved children stress me out. Listening to music, spending time by the water and my cat calm me down.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Is that a They Might be Giants reference cleverly hidden in there?

Kim said...

I'd change Istanbul to Constantinople. What kind of question is this?
LOL, I'm with you.

Patty said...

Your response made me laugh and I also thought of They Might Be Giants.