Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday Feast #178

From Friday's Feast: A Buffet For Your Brain

Appetizer: What is your favorite kind of cereal?
Wheat Chex reminds me of Saturday morning with my grandparents, so that's always a nice memory, but my current favorite is Special K Fruit and Yogurt.

Soup: When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go?
Last major purchase was probably the quilt we bought for our bed last summer.

Salad: What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen?
There was one a long time ago - I don't remember what it was for, but it was kids asking for unhealthy things for breakfast. "Orange juice, orange soda. What's the difference?" still makes me laugh. My current favorites include the Peyton Manning mini van commercial ("You're feelin me. You love it.") and the Microsoft Sync ("Door open") commercial. Also, most ESPN Sports Center commercials crack me up. Yes, I watch a lot of sports programming.

Main Course: Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey).
Garlic Kangaroo

Dessert: Fill in the blank: I haven’t ______ since ______.
I haven't stayed up all night since grad school

1 comments:

Joanie said...

HI Jennifer, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I added a feed to your blog so I can keep up with your news. Stop by any time and yes, GO GIANTS!!
PS...After the Steelers, the Indianapolis Colts are my FAV team. I am rooting for the Giants because a) I don't want the Patriots to win b)I live in NY. So it's the Giants by default.