Charlene tagged me on her blog, Needle in Hand, to post 7 things about myself that people may not know, following the rules below. So I'll start with my seven weird or random facts, and then tag my fellow bloggers.
1. I love rocks. I love to collect them, and I have a favorite rock on my desk. I also have several small jars of interesting pebbles, larger jars filled with pebbles that I use for bookends, and a small jar of polished minerals and semi-precious stones that I keep on my desk to help me focus.
2. I don’t particularly care for vegetables, though I do like broccoli and eggplant. I prefer vegetables to be very browned (grilled, roasted, etc.) I won’t eat asparagus, or anything asparagus has touched. I do not eat iceberg lettuce or the ribs of romaine lettuce.
3. I fall asleep in the passenger seat of the car. As a consequence, I really have no concept of how long it takes to get somewhere or how far away things are.
4. I don’t like Halloween. Neither does my husband, so we make it a point to go out to dinner that night. (Mostly I don’t like children coming to my door demanding things).
5. I love rearranging furniture and organizing things. I will come to your house and do it for free
6. I think physical comedy like Jackass is hysterical. But I don’t think the Three Stooges are funny.
7. I have over a thousand books in my house, most of them in pristine condition. I am obsessive about the condition of my books and rarely lend them out.
And now, the rules....
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Since I just tagged a few people for Making My Day, I'm going to pick 7 different people that I haven't tagged before. And now the 7 bloggers I'm tagging:
(If you've already done this, you don't have to do it again, but let me know if you do do it so I can come and see!)