One of the things I like BEST about the stitching community is even though everyone is spread out all over the world and we all come from different cultures and backgrounds, we've forged a connection through our needlework. Sometimes it spills over into our real lives, and we find ourselves with a community of generous, kind, thoughtful souls that can be tapped into at any time for a lift, a smile, advice, or inspiration. To each and every one of you, I say thank you!
But rules are rules, and I try to play by them. (Most of the time!) So these are the 10 that came immediately to mind...
- Kim - K: The Real Life Adventures
- Barbara - Mainely Stitching
- Cathey - Pumpkin Patch & Co.
- Kathryn - Threads of Desire
- Lee - Lake Stitcher
- Janet - 37 (stitches) in a Row
- Dianne - Dianne Rambling On...
- Monique - Inside Number Twenty
- Kim - Kim's Northwoods Discoveries
- Tina - Stitching in Texas
If I've tagged you, and you'd like to spread the love, feel free to pick 10 blogs YOU read to give the award to. And if I haven't tagged you and you feel like doing something nice for someone, you can tag 10 blogs of your own. Sometimes, as you're plodding along in blogland, wondering if anyone is even reading the words you write, you end up getting a little surprise like this and it really makes YOUR day. It's nice to know that people are actually reading what I write.