Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday Feast #181

Appetizer: Who was the last person you hugged?
My husband

Soup: Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.
I have a MILLION of these!! Mixing a little baking soda in with your regular facial cleanser turns it into a gentle exfoliator / scrub. Also, a little baking soda mixed with your regular shampoo strips out gunk from hairspray and styling products. (Here's a weird little fact about me - I LOVE tips and tricks. I collect them and am a font of all kinds of interesting information on how to do stuff)

Salad:What does the color yellow make you think of?
Depends on what shade of yellow. I usually think of yellow squash or crayons

Main Course: If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?
Lighthouses, beaches and nature in general. Maybe some candids. I don't really like posed pictures - I prefer when people aren't paying attention when I am holding a camera

Dessert: What was the longest book you ever read?
I've read several that were over 700 or 800 pages long. I think one of the Harry Potters was that long and I've read them all. And I have an english degree, so I am sure I've read some really LONG books.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Jennifer :-) Beading on ornaments is so easy - just slip one on your needle every other whipstich :-)

K in NY said...

Harry Potter! :)

The Sweetheart Tree's shamrocks fob chart has good info on beading...