Tuesday, February 5, 2008

New Ornament

I'm working on some ornaments for the SALs I belong to, and I finished up this one over the weekend:

House on a Hill by Chartmakers
Compliments of The Silver Needle
stitched over 2 on 28 ct. Pewter with DMC threads

This is for my husband's cousin, who is getting married this August. I changed the original K & B initials to J and C for the bride and groom, and changed the date to 2008.

I've been working on some other things, but decided I wanted to do some finishing before I post pictures.

15 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Very nice Jennifer! Thanks for posting the link to the freebie too :o)

Ruth said...

Congrats! That's just darling! You know I have that pattern somewhere..... :)

Carolien said...

What a lovely ornament!!!

Greetings, Carolien

Barbara said...

I have always loved this design. Gorgeous, Jennifer!!!

Dianne said...

I'm sure the couple will love these-very pretty!

tkdchick said...

Beautiful ornament!

Julie said...

lovely finish

Lynn said...

Nice finish! I love the way you personalized it.

Patty said...

I just saw this on the SAL blog and did not pay attention to who stitched it. Sorry! Anyway, it looks great. What a nice gift!

zoomcity said...

Very pretty! What a lovely way for me to begin my day. :o)

Linda said...

Jennifer, that is just lovely! I know what you mean about finishing too...

Sharon said...

Pretty ornament! Congrats.

Carla said...

What a lovely finish Jennifer!!! I think I have to add this freebie to my TO-DO list :)

staci said...

Really cute ornament, congrats :)

Sally said...

What a beautiful finish Jennifer.