Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Another award, and more blogs for you to check out!

Olga, whose stitching and and finishing I greatly admire, has very kindly bestowed the Brillante Weblog award to me. If you haven't been to Olga's Blog, you absolutely must check it out! She does beautiful work, and had she not given the award to me, I would have been sorely tempted to give it to her.



The rules for this award:
1. Put the logo on your blog;
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you;
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs;
4. Add links to those blogs on yours;
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

And my nominees are:

6 comments:

Emily said...

Grats on your blog award. I know what you mean about it being difficult to choose out people when there are lots of deserving people! :)

Kim B said...

Jennifer - I'm so completely flattered that you thought of me! How special you have made me feel!!!!

Congrats on your award!

Sally said...

Congratulations on your award, Jennifer, and thank you so much for nominating me:) I am honoured that you thought of me:) I will blog it tomorrow when I get a bit more time. Still trying to catch up on blog reading:)

Pumpkin said...

Congrats Jennifer!

stitcherw said...

Jennifer, congratulations, you're the next to get the traveling pattern My Needle and My Floss to stitch. I sent you an email, so let me know if you don't get it.
Sue

Michele B. said...

What a delight to get the award - thank you! I've been away until yesterday so my blog is languishing but I hope to update it this weekend and will proudly post the award image. Your earlier post shows exactly why you deserve to be called brilliant. I am taking your words to heart and will pick seven blogs that I think deserve notice.