Saturday, July 5, 2008

Pay it Forward....

I've been avoiding exchanges and PIFs because of the move, but now that we're more or less settled in, I've decided I want to get my feet wet a little.

A while back, I received a lovely bookmark from Barbara, my very first piece from a fellow stitcher. And just last week, I was picked to receive a PIF gift from the wonderful Yuko. If you haven't seen her blog, Be Happy!, yet, I highly recommend you check it out. Yuko creates some of the loveliest pieces and her blogs are a delight to read. I am so excited to have been picked to receive one of her gifts as I have admired her work for quite some time now.

And now for the fun part for my readers. By participating in Yuko's PIF, I have agreed to offer up my own PIF for three recipients. I will take the first three commenters (with whom I can get in touch) who promise to pay it forward as well and make the same offer on their blog. If I get more than three commenters, I will use a random number selecter to pick three commenters at random.

4 comments:

Barbara said...

I'm not doing PIFs but I wanted to wish you well with yours! :)

Irishenchantment said...

please can i join in i have been trying to get a pif started but with no luck :)

tammie said...

hiya i would love to join and also admire yukos work as well of course yours.. congrats at being selected and i would happily pif it back to people on my blog.. thanks

Lynn said...

I would love to do this at some point in the future. I just don't have the time right now to commit. I'm hoping when I retire in 3 yrs that I can get more involved in some of these sorts of things. Good luck with yours!