Since there doesn't appear to be a Friday Feast this week, I borrowed this from Mel. (And I know you may be wondering where my stitching pictures are. Me too. LOL)
5 Things in your bag / purse:
3. Keyring filled with club card keytags (I'll sign up for anything)
4. Pill box - I always have advil, immodium, acid reducer and aspirin in my purse. Always.
5. My iPod. I don't leave home without it
5 Things in your bedroom:
1. King Size bed - I detest sleeping in anything smaller
2. A rocking chair I've had since birth (it belonged to my grandmother before I got it)
3. A love seat and ottoman - I admit, it feels a little decadent to have an entire separate sitting area, but I absolutely love it
4. The teddybear I still sleep with
5. My wedding gown, in its acid free box, under the bed. The best temperature controlled, dust free place in the house!
5 Things I have always wanted:
(I am going to be completely, completely selfish here)
1. Pets - dogs, cats, fish, doesn't matter. I have the cat and fish, now I really want the dog
2. A sailboat - I love, love, love being on the water
3. A weekend house, somewhere by the water. Doesn't matter if it's a lake or the ocean, so long as it's not that crowded
4. A PhD. Someday....
5. Kids. My nieces and nephew bring me such joy.
5 Things I’m really into:
1. Lighthouses. DH and I have seen over 200 of them and have been known to plan vacations around going to them
2. Cross Stitching, blogging about cross stitching, reading about cross stitching...
3. Reading. Always have been, always will be. The movers were annoyed with the size of our book collection. We easily have over 2000 books in our house.
4. Antiques - jewelry, furniture, depression glass, etc. Again, DH and I can spend hours perusing antique shops, but we don't do it for the money, we do it for the value the pieces have to us and our memories / interests. For instance, the jewelry and the glass remind me of my aunt and grandmother, two incredibly important women in my life.
5. Cooking and food. I love grocery stores, gourmet stores, cooking shows, the Food Network, and making my own food.