Thursday, July 3, 2008

Animal Theme Baby Gift

I forgot to mention I picked (and ordered) a baby gift for my friend. I ended up going with this one. Safari Birth Sampler by Mary Stickley for The Coleshill Collection

I wanted to pick something that wasn't overly cartoony so they'd be able to keep it hanging longer. I had done a previous Janlynn jungle themed piece for another friend, but I would never stitch it again. It was absolutely adorable when it was done, but once was enough, thanks! In fact, if anyone is interested in the chart for it, it's in my Swap or Sell pile.

9 comments:

tammie said...

your jungle theme birth samplers are gorgeous.. i love the one in with photo is gorgeous my fave out of the two. but i too have a thing about stitching most things more then once lol

Lynn said...

The birth sampler you chose is adorable! I've never heard of the designer. Wherever did you find it?

mymarkdesigns said...

That's a really cute birth sampler!

Yuko said...

Oh you've found the perfect design for your friend!!!
Yes, this is perfect for their baby room!!!
Congratulations!

Pumpkin said...

That's adorable! I haven't seen that pattern before. Too cute :o)

Dianne said...

Nice choice!

Teejay said...

It's adorable!! Great choice!

Rachel S said...

that is really really pretty! I like that. Simple, elegant, perfect!

tkdchick said...

That's a lovely birth sampler.