Thursday, July 17, 2008

You know you want to...

Sign up for a PIF, that is.

Tammie (A Stitch in Time) is the future recipient of one of my PIFs, so she's looking for sign ups for hers. Why not stop on by and check out her blog, and perhaps sign up for her PIF? She's feeling a little down that nobody's signed up, and I think it would make her day. Remeber, PIFs don't have to be extravagent. I think a lot of stitchers get caught up in big exchanges and sending out all kinds of goodies, which, let's face it, gets to be quite expensive. You have a whole year to send out a PIF, and it doesn't have to be a huge package of goodies, but it is nice to be able to share your stitching with others, and pass a little goodwill on. Some days, this world needs all the goodwill it can get!

Shel (Stash of Sanity) is also in need of more targets, as is Danica (Navy Stitching).

As for me, I've been happily plotting away on projects for my 3 recipients and I'm looking forward to sending out their gifts. One of the things I like about doing the PIF is that all three who signed up are "new to me" blogs. I love that I have the opportunity to meet three more fabulous stitchers, and I've been enjoying their blogs as well. If you're not spread too thin, I hope you would consider joining one of the PIFs.

4 comments:

Irishenchantment said...

jen thankyou so much for posting about my pif on your blog hopefully i get a few more people signed up for it, i currently have "1" ah well thanks again doll

shel x

Dani said...

Thanks Jen! The two that have signed up are definitely new to me ... so I'll have some fun sending things around the world.

Meari said...

If I didn't already have one going I'd run on over and sign up. I don't want to over-commit and then not follow through.

I have a surprise for you on my blog. Go check it out. :)

Kim B said...

I would love to participate in a PIF sometime but I just don't think I'm experienced enough for that just yet :/