Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Have you recently posted "Wee Cradle" by The Workbasket?

Someone just stitched and finished this piece and posted a lovely picture of it, but for the life of me, I cannot find the blog it was on. I saw it within the last 2 days, but after spending quite a bit of time looking for it again, I cannot find it.

I wasn't that excited about the piece when I saw it on the Workbasket site, but when I saw the finished project "The Mystery Stitcher" posted, I thought it was just gorgeous, especially the cursive font used for the name.

If this is you, or you know who it is, please, please, please let me know!! Thanks!

EDITED TO ADD: Found it! Or rather, Ruth Rachel pointed me in the right direction - straight to her blog. You've got to see how she stitched this up. It's just adorable!

5 comments:

Ruth Rachel Vendsel said...

Hi Jennifer, it may not be me since you just saw my blog last night, but I do have a picture up on Willing Hands. :)

Chiloe said...

See when we check blogs, we just do that to support the cross stitching industry (not for the fun of it !!! lol ) and it's not our fault if our stash grow more and more and more ......................

Jenna said...

Oh, that is a beautiful rendition of the design. I think the font makes all the difference!

diadsie said...

Hey Jennifer,
Not sure if they are closing all the LNT stores. Sean bought his GPS at the one in Springfield and the one in Exton is closing too.

stitcherw said...

Very cute. Isn't it amazing how different projects can look depending on how they are done?
Sue