Tuesday, August 26, 2008

BFF Award from Meari


Another award has come my way, this one courtesy of Meari. (If you haven't seen her blog, you must check it out. She's hilarious!)

Here are the rules:
1. Only five people allowed.
2. 4 of them have to be dedicated followers of your blog and 1 has to be new and live in another part of the world.
3. You have to link back to who gave you the award.

Today's nominees are:

Janaina - The Stitcher in the Green Bikini
Cathey - Pumpkin Patch & Co.
Teresa - Sew Many Thoughts
Wendy - Wendy ~ Home At Work
Von - On the Dry Side

3 comments:

Von said...

Hi Jennifer! Thanks muchly for the sweet award. :D

Pumpkin said...

Wow! Thank you so much Jennifer :o) You do realize that my head is getting so big, I can't even leave the house ;o) I'll post my list this week.

Teresa said...

Thanks Jennifer, I will post this on my blog by Friday!