Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Blog Award


Kim, Terry, and Patty all gave me this very cool award, and Dianne gave it back. Thanks, ladies!!!

The rules of the award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.

I have well over 200 blogs in my Google Reader, and if I didn't like them, I wouldn't read them. (Basically, I love ALL your blogs). I also try to leave comments on occasion so people know their blogs are being read. So whenever I pass on an award, I like to highlight blogs some of the blogs that I read, but definitely not all of them. I think people are more prone to click on a link within a post rather than for me to say, "Hey, check out my side bar."

Anyway, enough of my rambling. Go check out these seven blogs:
And a BONUS site every stitcher should be familiar with, The LNS Report Card. Take a moment to check it out and add some comments about stores you've had experience with, just to keep the list updated. It's nice to have a resource for checking out potential LNS and ONS, and if you don't see one you shop at listed, be sure to contact the moderator, Genie. She's usually quick to respond and will get shops added to the list as needed.

10 comments:

diadsie said...

How sweet! Thanks Jennifer!

Dani said...

Thanks Jen! I always appreciate it :)

Pumpkin said...

Congrats on your award Jennifer!

Thanks for the link to the LNS Report Card! I never knew that existed :o)

diadsie said...

I'm sending it back to you too! If you want to think of other blogs to award it to, that's fine. ; ) I'm still thinking here.

Cricketstitch said...

Hi Jennifer, Thanks for your comment on my blog. Thank you for highlighting some great blogs. I have already put some in my google reader for future review.

I didn't know they had a LNS Report Card, I will be checking that out also. Thanks!

Meari said...

Congrats on all the awards, Jennifer. :) You're great!

Thanks for the gardening link. I'm going to check it out more in depth.

I'm so with you on the LNS report card. It's a handy resource.

Patty said...

Oh God, I just gave you this same award because I LOVE your blog!!

Lynn said...

Thanks for the tip on the LNS report card. It's a great idea and I'll definitely be checking it out.

Ruth Rachel Vendsel said...

Jennifer! Thanks so much for the award! I am slowly getting caught up on reading bloggies. You had lots of wonderful posts to get caught up on - sorry for my delayed response. :)

Michelle said...

For some reason my comments are not getting emailed to me, so I apologize that I am just now seeing this. Thank you so much for the award!!! I really appreciate it!