Sunday, December 2, 2007

Beaded Things

As I've been doing my blog reading, I've noticed quite a few of you like beaded fobs and such, so I thought I'd share a few of my favorite links for beading supplies. I've purchased from all of these sources myself on many occasions and would absolutely not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Their prices are excellent, their customer service outstanding and their products are all high quality. Fusion Beads has an especially nice idea gallery - I've drooled over more than one goodie there.

Also, I recommend signing up for their newsletters if you're interested in beading, as you will get regular coupons and specials available only to subscribers.

How much do you LOVE these from Fusion Beads??? Wouldn't they make the cutest ends for a fob? You have to check out the site - they have some really cool variations on Christmas trees.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Those are cute, but I don't dare go looking! ;)

Pumpkin said...

Oh, you are TERRIBLE! You are not good for the "week" ;o) LOL! Those trees are adorable and I'm going to check things out...

Chiloe said...

Thanks for the links. You always have great links !!!

tkdchick said...

Those tree earrings are too cool!