Tuesday, December 18, 2007

You should read this book

I am VERY excited for my friend Julie. Her first book, The Hard Way, is coming out in May 2008!!!!!

Julie and I went to grad school together, meaning I got to read quite a bit of her book already. It's a series of short stories connected into one overall story. Julie is not only an amazing, wonderful person, but she's a marvelous writer and I promise you, you will NOT be disappointed. This book has been a long time coming, and she worked hard to learn the ropes of publishing. It's not as easy as you'd think - she's had to go through a lot, including her editor being changed, but she made it through and her dream is about to become a reality.

So please check it out, and if you're so inclined, pre-order your copy today. :-) You can also check out Julie's blog here.

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Thanks for the great tip, and LOTS of successs wished for your friend!!

Kim said...

It looks great, good luck Julie!! Let me know if/when the book tour reaches NYC.

julieluongo said...

Aw, thanks!

Pumpkin said...

That is AWESOME! I've always dreamed of being a writer so I am so envious :o) Congrats Julie!

Janet said...

Sounds like my kind of read - I've added it to my 2008 reading list.