Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday Feast #172

From Friday's Feast: A Buffet For Your Brain

Appetizer: Make up a word and give us its definition.
Pfffftttt. It's my expression of disgust. (And my opinion of this question. It's kind of dumb)

Soup: What is currently your favorite song?
It's going to be a toss up between U2's "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" and Tom Petty's "Christmas All Over"

Salad: What’s at the top of your Christmas wish list this year?
A new job, a new car, and a new house. In that order. Yeah, I dream big.

Main Course: Name a scent that reminds you of someone special in your life.
The smell of lilacs remind me of my aunt's farm

Dessert: Who is someone on television that you feel probably shouldn’t be, and why?
Tony Kornheiser and Ron Jaworski. They are RUINING Monday Night Football on me. Also, they can take Joe Buck with them. I can't stand him either.

1 comments:

Kim said...

Did you get your Princess + the Pea threads yet? I stitched a little without you, but I'm stuck looking for 2 more colors so I think you'll catch up to me.

Forget Monday Night Football, Katie Couric needs to go! I hear she was giving A-Rod a hard time about steroid use, and the promo clips they were running - her point-blank asking him if he did steroids - were pretty "duh". What's he going to say, "yes"?