I borrowed this from Anna and CinDC
1. Political show - Countdown with Keith Olberman. I like Hardball too. (It seems I'm getting slightly less conservative in my old age)
2. Picnic food - DH's smoked brisket
3. Mixed drink – gin and grapefruit juice
4. U.S. President – George Washington (all because of Barry Bostwick)
5. Kind of student to teach – ones that listen
6. Hobby you do or wish you still did - I stitch, I take pictures, and I travel
7. Sports commentator – Bob Costas, and sometimes Cris Collinsworth. Troy Aikman, when he's NOT with Joe Buck. Least favorite? Tony Kornheiser, who has singlehandly ruined MNF, a feat I didn't think possible after Dennis Miller and Rush Limbaugh.
8. Sport to watch on TV – Dallas Cowboys football. Okay, football in general. I am a junkie
9. Animal to have as a pet - cat, dog, fish, pony
10. Halloween costume you have worn – I haven't worn a costume since childhood. I don't like Halloween
11. Kind of dessert - anything involving chocolate and raspberries
12. Comic strip - Baby Blues
13. Style or make of footwear - Reebok. I'd like to be the girl with cute shoes, but let's face it. They don't make cute shoes in size 10.
14. Ice cream flavor - Cotton Candy with Poprocks, marshmallows and sprinkles. Yes, I am a child when it comes to ice cream
15. College or university president – What? Seriously?
16. Internet news source – NYTimes.com
17. Vacation spot - Maine
18. Wine – Pinot Noir, or wines with clever names and/or animals on the bottle (except for Yellowtail). My current favorite is Pinot Evil, featuring the See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak no Evil monkeys on the label. Funny AND tasty. Or perhaps Goats do Roam, a South African wine. I'm also a big fan of Frei Brothers Reserve Pinot Noir. As wine and food go together, yes, I can go on all day about this.
19. Way to waste time instead of working – I have many
20. Student excuse for late work – Somehow I am getting the impression that this meme is teacher-centric.
21. Reality show – Survivor. And here's something I can't believe I am going to admit publically. We've watched the Making of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders, followed by My Big Redneck Wedding. And for a real trainwreck, Bridezillas. Even if these girls are playing it up for the cameras, they still all need to be slapped.
22. Jewelry on a man – A watch. DH is not big on jewelry - he wears his watch, wedding ring and engagement band. That's it.
23. Pizza topping – bacon, pineapple and hot peppers (banana peppers)
24. Children's movie - The Princess Bride. Although I don't think it's really a children's movie.
25. Celebrity you wish would retire - Jessica Simpson. I hate her.