Monday, November 17, 2008

Fair & Square Round #10

I know I haven't been posting stitching pictures lately, but everything I'm working on has been secret stitching for F&S exchanges and PIFs. However, Cyndi just posted that she received the squares I sent her for Round #10, so here they are.

Celtic Knot by American Whimsy (out of business)
Stitched over 2 on 32 ct. Antique White with Crescent Colours Thread
in Carribean Waters and Fancy Green Nancy

Cyndi had a Michael Vickery design on her wish list and I thought this would be a nice design for her. I also sent along a skein of my own handdyed thead, this one in Red Maple.

16 comments:

Angela said...

What lovely colours.

Rachel S said...

That's cool! Love the threads!

Caroline said...

Gorgeous! Your thread is also very beautiful.

mainely stitching said...

What a totally stunning square, Jennifer! And that floss you sent with it is gorgeous!

staci said...

Really pretty squares and your floss is gorgeous!!!

Michele said...

Love the squares you stitched! But omgosh that thread color is yummy!!

Dianne said...

You did an awesome job on these squares Jennifer! I'm sure Cyndi loved them.

Daffycat said...

Very pretty squares! Love the colors. Great dyed thread!

Pumpkin said...

Beautiful squares Jennifer! And the thread? Well, it's to DYE for ;o) Sorry, just had to. LOL!

Julie said...

Gorgeous colours in the design you chose to stitch.

Olenka's Stitches said...

You've done a wonderful job on stitching squares! Very pretty. And I love your dyed floss too.

Carolien said...

Hello Jennifer,

I LOVE your celtic knot! It's beautiful.

Have a nice week & hugs, Carolien

Kathy A. said...

That is one beautiful celtic knot. After doing one, I recognize the amount of 1/2 stitches it takes.
Love the red maple color. Reminds me of home.

Petra said...

What a great design and I simply love that shade of thread.
It's beautiful!
petra

Daffycat said...

Tag! I couldn't resist! Details on my blog.

Sharon said...

Gorgeous squares! Your thread looks amazing!