I have been tagged by the lovely Meari to share six random things about myself, according to the rules.
The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
So, here are six random things about myself:
1. I collect short story anthologies - in particular, the "Best American Short Story" editions put out on a yearly basis, each featuring a guest editor. I just picked up the 2008 edition edited by Salman Rushdie.
2. In 1989, I participated in the inaugural parade for the first President Bush with my high school marching band.
3. Tom Petty is my favorite singer. I've seen him in concert over a dozen times. I own most, if not all of his albums (I'm missing a live album or two)
4. In second grade, my class hatched baby chickens and ducks in an incubator. I've loved baby animals ever since.
5. I still love the Little House on the Prairie books. I can take or leave the television series.
6. I don't usually eat the bottom bun of a hamburger, and I dip my fries in mayonnaise.
I have tagged:
1. Rachel (Does the Noise in my Head Bother You?)
2. Rachel (Willing Hands)
3. Rachel (What Looks Like Crazy)
4. Laura (Maude & Mozart)
5. Julie (Julie's Stitching Journal)
6. Sue Fitz (Fitz's Stitching)