Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Hard Way... back up for grabs

If you're interested in reading the advance copy of my friend Julie's book, The Hard Way, it's back up for grabs again. Stop over and visit Linda, who will be drawing a winner on Friday (tomorrow). And while you're there, be sure to check out Linda's photos of her holiday decorations. She's got some gorgeous vintage pieces on display!

If you want to know more about the book or pick up your own copy, it's available at Amazon.com or most any other book buying source you use. The book even has its own blog - The Hard Way.

1 comments:

C in DC said...

I've fallen down in my duties on The Hard Way. I've only read about half of it, and I'm not likely to finish it anytime soon. Do you want me to send it back to you to recirculate? Otherwise, I'll probably offer it up as a freebie on my blog. Sorry about that.