Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Fair and Square Exchange from Cyndi H.

I know, I know. I should have posted sooner, but we were away for the holidays. What can you do? You'll all be pleased to know that there will be actual stitching content on this blog. WOO HOO!!!

First up, my Fair & Square exchange from Cyndi. Check out this completely adorable Leprechaun she stitched up for me. (In case you were wondering, St. Patrick's Day is my second favorite holiday, right after Christmas.)



Isn't he just the cutest thing? I just love him. And Cyndi included a simply gorgeous handmade card with him. Thank you so much, Cyndi!

6 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Very cute squares!

Daffycat said...

Those are darling squares! Enjoy!

Olenka's Stitches said...

Very funny!

Angela said...

He's great.

Julie said...

Cute squares!

Pumpkin said...

He IS cute! What a nice package to find in the mail :o)