Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Economic Stimulus Package

aka Enablement.

In case you haven't heard, Anita is having a Needle sale. I placed an order yesterday with her yesterday, and can't wait to get it. The prices are excellent, and I stocked up on the bulk packages of petite needles, so I should be good to go for a while.

She's also got Carrie's Creations Threads for $1 a skein (I treated myself to a few) and several other overdyes as well. Definitely worth checking out, and did I mention she's offering free shipping for US orders over $65? And even if you don't manage to spend the full $65, her shipping prices are INCREDIBLY reasonable.

AND.....

She has scissors. Pretty scissors. I know. I'm just sayin....

5 comments:

Rachel S said...

Thank you for letting us know. I can't do the needles right now, but after the new year . . .

Laura said...

I have a needle question...how long do you use one for? Does it get kind of "dirty" and then you need a new one? Or do you just use it until it cracks or something?

Olenka's Stitches said...

Thank you for the information. :-)

Pumpkin said...

Good for you :o)

Dianne said...

She does have a nice selection of threads. I'll have to go back and order some as a gift from DH-thanks!