Monday, December 15, 2008

I've been a bad, bad blogger

But I have been dealing with a very serious Facebook addiction. Very serious, indeed, folks. Probably going to need rehab. (It's amazing what 20 years out of high school can dredge up out of your memories. Even more from elementary school! People I haven't seen in 30 years!)

But I simply MUST thank Sharon for her wonderful, wonderful package of goodies. Sharon held a giveaway in honor of World Diabetes Day and I was lucky enough to be the winner. Check out the goodies that landed in my mailbox!

All in my favorite color blue!!!! Sharon included some very cute charts, awesome threads, and some gorgeous blue fabric from Polstitches that I can't wait to stitch something on (I've wanted to try this fabric for a while now).

So THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Sharon!!!!! I am so thrilled with your gift! And for those of you that don't know Sharon, stop by and pay her a visit. She's always eager to meet new stitching bloggers, so be sure to leave your blog address so she can return the visit!

9 comments:

Olenka's Stitches said...

Stitching might be the best rehab :-).
A wonderful prize from Sharon!Enjoy!

mainely stitching said...

Woohoo!! What a great package! :D

Shebafudge said...

Hi Jennifer.

Thank you for your lovely comments! I am so glad that you liked all the things in your package. Polstitches fabrice is fab to stitch with so don't blame me if you end up with an addiction!

Take care
Sharon x

Pumpkin said...

Number one reason why I stay 'away' from Facebook ;o)

Great package! What a win :o)

Meari said...

Very cool stuff!

Wendy said...

Great package! My daughters are both addicted to Facebook so I can understand what you are going through LOL!

Angela said...

It certainly is a very generous and blue package.

Dianne said...

I hear you about Facebook, but I've been out of high school for 31 yrs. We do have informal get-togethers yearly, which is nice. They are much nicer than they were in h.s.! : )
I love your blue gifts too-very nice Sharon!

Michele said...

what a great package of stuff you won! I bet you are all smiles :)

lol you sound like my kids!