Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Cross Stitch Designer...

Redware Pottery Inspired
Lila's Studio

Based on what I've seen of her catalog, I have a feeling that this designer is going to be quite popular with our blogging community. Her name is Lila Umstead and she is based out of Collegeville, PA. She's transitioning from the architectural field to Needlework design and has just released about a dozen of her patterns. You must see them- they're gorgeous.!

If you're an individual stitcher, you can buy the designs directly from her, or send the owner of your LNS to her site for a merchant purchase order. You can also acquire these lovelies at my LNS, Just Cross Stitch in Lederach.

Destiny by Lila Umstead

11 comments:

Vonna said...

My goodness those are very pretty :)

Catherine said...

Very pretty! I love the colors!

Kim B said...

These are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing this info Jennifer!

Siobhan said...

Thanks for the heads up! What gorgeous designs... redware... fraktur... you gotta love it!

Shay said...

I just love these designs..so simple and pretty! great find

staci said...

These are wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing!

Carolyn NC said...

Wow - I love these! I think you're correct; these are definitely going to be popular!

Lynn said...

Thanks for sharing these designs with us. They should be very popular. I'm checking out her catalog now and I'm loving it!

sewcreative said...

I don't know if I should thank you or not for introducing a new designer! LOL I love her designs! ~Terri

Michele B. said...

My grandparents lived in Pennsylvania Dutch country and that's what a lot of them remind me of. I love that Fraktur Bird Welcome especially. Thanks for pointing me in her direction.

~ Stitchin Sweet Sue ~ said...

Hi Jennifer,

I have the link you asked for, but can't reply to your *no reply* addy and can't find contact info on your blog. If you're still interested in the crown motif can you plz email me?

Thx for the link to Lila's site, looks nice, I'm a huge Fraktur fan.

stitchinsweetsue at gmail dot com (remove spaces)