Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Go AWAY, frogs!!!


Seriously. Just because I am stitching predominatly green doesn't mean I need the frogs around to "help" me. I have stitched, unstitched, restitched, tore out and stitched this border on this piece and I am so over it. What piece, you say? Well, I can't tell you that. What I can say is that the first of my PIF recipents will be getting her package soon. I've been picking up little goodies here and there, and as soon as I get this piece stitched and finished, the PIF will be on its way. I've also started working on the second PIF, as I have been thoroughly scouring my recipients' blogs for ideas.

For US Shoppers, AC Moore has a 55% off coupon in their flyer this week, but you can also print it from their website. My AC Moore doesn't have too big of a selection of stitching stuff, but I did notice they're carrying the Crop-a-dile that everyone has been snapping up lately. (Go to their Store Locator for coupons).

Joann's is also advertising fat quarters for .99 this Columbus Day weekend as well.

7 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Oh hon I see that the lousy frog who was at my house the entire evening Monday hopped over to your house. Let's hope his visit is short.

anna said...

Oh Jennifer, I spent a good hour this night unstitching ALL I worked on yesterday... one stoopid error and all has to be redone. Sympathies, sympathies... :)

Julie said...

I'm sorry the 'green one' came for a visit, hope he's hoppped off now!

Stephanie said...

Nope, frogs are not good. I spent all last night stitching and frogging in equal amounts - making just about zero real progress!! And it took me hours!! Hope yours are chased away very soon :)

TinaTx said...

Hope Mr. Frog doesn't stay long at your house. He is an all to frequent guest here these days.

SueFitz said...

Love the pic - but it helps to love frogs. Where did you find this one. I collect frog pics.

Pumpkin said...

Shoo frog, shoo!