Sunday, September 28, 2008

My PIF Gift from Yuko

Yuko's blog was among the first I discovered when I started blogging, and I have admired her work (and her gorgeous pictures!) from the very beginning. When she offered up a PIF on her blog, I was absolutely thrilled to be selected as one of her recipients, and let me tell you, she DOES NOT disappoint!!!!

Just look at the lovely package she put together for me!!


Yuko included a postcard from where she lives, tea, fabrics, ribbon, buttons, a candle, the most adorable little spoon with a shamrock on top (and she didn't even know I am half Irish!), and most importantly, a gorgeous handstitched piece!!

Little Angel In The Clouds" by Heart In Hand
stitched on 32ct linen, by recommended DMC

You can't even believe how stunningly gorgeous and perfect her work is in person. Her pictures are lovely, but to see the piece up close is really amazing, and I am so honored to now own a piece of her stitching. Thank you, thank you, thank you, dear Yuko!!! I will treasure it always!!!!

Be sure to stop by her blog and check out the pictures she took - they're so much nicer than mine. Yuko has quite an artistic eye! Also, she's doing a second round of PIFs, with recipients to be chosen October 5th.

14 comments:

Ruth said...

Well, aren't you a lucky ole one! Congratulations on a wonderful mail day.

Pumpkin said...

Awesome! You are lucky Jennifer because I've admired Yuko's work as well and she does a fabulous job :o)

Sally said...

Wow you are so lucky Jennifer. What a beautiful stitched piece you received from Yuko.

Carla said...

Gorgeous gifts!!!!

Michele said...

wow, what a lovely PIF! I love the way she finished the angel :)

Julie said...

So pretty, lucky you!

Cindy said...

Wow! That is an awesome PIF...you are very lucky :)

Dianne said...

You got some sweet goodies from Yuko-the cross stitched piece is just adorable.
~Dianne

Lisa said...

Such a delightful little design...ooo and all the goodies!

Sharon said...

How lovely! Great PIF.

staci said...

Wow! What a fabulous PIF you've received! I'm going to be anxiously awaiting mine now, lol!!!

Janaina said...

Awesome! Jaw touching the floor right now! =)

Meari said...

Nice PIF, Jenn!

Olenka's Stitches said...

This is absolutely gorgeous PIF from Yuko!