Thursday, September 4, 2008

For stitchers in the Greater Philadelphia Area

I just got this announcement in my email newsletter from The Strawberry Sampler...

WEDNESDAY, September 17th

Jacqueline Holdsworth, the lady who has brought us these incredible historical designs will be visiting us from England. This is a once in a lifetime experience. We don't know specifics .... as in time (day or evening). We WILL have a kit available for purchase that she will be demonstrating.
If you have plenty of your own supplies, and don't feel you need to purchase a kit...please contact us at
610-358-9145 OR 800-634-6106
or at our email at shop@strawberrysampler.com
for specifics. There will be NO CHARGE for attending this lecture and demonstration...only the kit cost. PLEASE...PLEASE don't put this off.

I know it's short notice...but you will be awed by Jacqueline's knowledge that she will share with us! Samplers have been a way of recording our history...and Jacqueline will not disappoint. You will feel a kinship to those women who used needle and thread so many years before us. She will bring with her over 500 images of Museum Pieces that we will view in a Power Point Presentation.

Look for more specifics to come as we get them...but call or email now to reserve your spot as spaces will be limited!

7 comments:

Julie said...

A wonderful opportunity for admirers of her work

Ruth said...

Oooo, have fun for us!

Dianne said...

Hmmm...sounds interesting. I like the word 'free'. I got the email but didn't check it out yet.
Dianne

Ruth Rachel Vendsel said...

Oh wow! Thanks for the info. I have to work during the day on Wed. ... I hope it's at night! It would be fun to meet you, too.

Ruth Rachel Vendsel said...

The website now says it is from 2 pm - 5 pm ... I am wondering if I can get away to make it!

diadsie said...

The stitching session for a 'mobile' is 5:30-7:30. Not sure if I want to stitch that or not. I may just go during the day now.

Ruth Rachel Vendsel said...

Jennifer (and Dianne if you see this): I will be there- look for me I'll look for you!