Friday, April 18, 2008

The Online Needlework Show

If you haven't checked it out yet, head over to the Online Needlework Show. Hurry though, because the show closes Monday, April 21 (sometime around 12 am EDT)

Not all the familiar designers are showing their work. There's quite a few over there that I wasn't familiar with, but I'm very glad I'm checking things out and getting to see "new to me" designers.


A few items that went on my wish list:

Notorious Knight by Arelate Studio
For my nephew, who IS a small but notorious knight.
He hasn't tried to ride a chicken yet though....

Home By The Sea by Designs from Pamela



A Virtuous Huswif by Cherished Stitches

8 comments:

Kim B said...

I love the middle design!

Janet said...

The huswif is just gorgeous! I'm adding it to my wishlist. Thanks for sharing.

Sally said...

I want the huswif too! Lol! I've emailed the ONS I use over here to see if she can get it for me.

Pumpkin said...

Nice choices :o) I still have the last row to get through.

Wendy said...

Oh, I love the Virtuous Huswif! I'm anxious to start a piece that I can finish in a different way.

Knots In Cotton said...

The designs by Arelate Studio caught my eye too. Love those medieval designs and I've added quite a few to my wishlist!! :)

tammie said...

i love the black and white design awsome stuff

mymarkdesigns said...

I like Arelate Studio designs. LOL about the chicken! And Happy Anniversary, a wee bit late :)