Saturday, November 10, 2007

My first award!



I received my first blogging "award" this morning from Terri, which I thought was really sweet! Thanks, Terri!

I'm pretty new to the blogging community, so I don't really know who has and hasn't gotten one of these. I'm going to pick a few blogs that I like to read that inspired me to start doing my own.

  1. My friend, Michelle, aka Fickleknitter, who started all of this.
  2. Another friend, Ashley
  3. Jenn, one of the first cross stitching blogs I started reading
  4. Meari, who sent me one of my first welcomes to the blogging community
  5. Von, another early welcomer
  6. Anita, who helped me get better adjusted to blogging
  7. Lauren, for providing some excellent links to tutorials
  8. Susimac, for doing detailed, photographic tutorials
  9. Abi, for providing much inspiration in her beautiful pieces
  10. Carol, also for inspiration

7 comments:

Von said...

I'm so glad that my humble little blog and a few comments have made you smile. :) Hugs!

Meari said...

Awwww... Thanks for the award. :) I'm flattered.

Chiloe said...

Just discovered your blog!!! I like your stitching !!! Put your blog in my google reader ;-)

Emily said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I am sure I was just reading yours the other day, but I left no message.

Michelle said...

You're taking the x stitching community by storm, congrats woman!

Anita said...

Thank you for giving me this reward. Bloggers are very helpful. If I can be of any help in the future, please let me know.
Your ornament is very pretty.

Susimac said...

Oh WOW thankyou so much for the smile award thats so nice of you, (hugs)