Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday Feast #170

From Friday's Feast: A Buffet For Your Brain

Appetizer: What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride?
Roller Coaster - the bigger, faster, crazier, the better. I love any kind of wild ride that spins, goes upside down, whatever.

Soup: How do you react in uncomfortable social situations?
I avoid them at all costs. If I am stuck in one unexpectedly, I remain very quiet until I can escape

Salad: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics?
Sometimes an 8, sometimes a 2. I used to enjoy it much more, but now it tends to frustate me that there are no good answers to some very hard questions. The older I get, the less idealistic and the more practical I am.

Main Course: Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to?
Absolutely not. I hate needles. They make me pass out. I'm not in a high risk group, so I don't intend to get a shot. I'd rather see someone who genuinely needs the shot get it.

Dessert: Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television?
I should be ashamed, but I'm not. Probably about 40 or so, give or take. Much less when it's not football season. And I almost never just watch television - I multitask: stitch, fold clothes, organize, etc.

2 comments:

Von said...

I'd give very similar answers to all these. :) Needles are not frightening to me tho, not even the ones used for vaccinations. I'm in a low-risk group for the flu so can't see a reason to get the shot.

And my tv is on wayyyy too much. :) But like you, I'm doing other things while "watching". :)

Pumpkin said...

Glad to meet another television junkie ;o) I think I just have it on so much more for company than anything else.