Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Because I am a bad influence....

I was just transferring my wishlist items into an Excel spreadsheet (I know. I am a geek) and checking to make sure sites still had things I had on my list. One of the sites I have in my list is www.overtwo.com. I was clicking around the site a little and came across this:


Coupons for blog owners

If you have a stitching blog, you can save on each and every order at OverTwo.com!

Here's how it works.

Most blogs have a "Favorite Sites" feature where you can share links with your readers. Just add OverTwo.com to this area or any other conspicuous place on your blog, and we'll send you a custom coupon for 10% off each and every order you place through the end of 2007. If you'd like to double your savings, contact us about displaying a custom banner on your site.

You can save even more if you share your coupon with family and friends. We'll flag all purchases they make using your customer coupon, and for every $200 they collectively spend, you'll earn a coupon for 15% off a single order.

That's it! Saving with OverTwo.com is simple, but if you have any question, please contact us.

4 comments:

Pumpkin said...

I saw this awhile ago but I forgot about it! Thank you for posting so I remembered :o)

Btw, I LOVE charting things out on Excel! I have all my fabrics and floss done up :o)

tkdchick said...

Very cool, thanks for sharing!

Laural said...

That is such a nice thing to do for stitchers! I've never seen this site so I'll have to check it out.

I love love love excel! It's my most favorite program evah.

Sweet Pea said...

I did most of our wedding planning stuff in excel, and I have spreadsheets to track our Christmas Card list and our various memberships and discount card numbers.