Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday Feast #169

From Friday's Feast: A Buffet For Your Brain


Appetizer: What was your first “real” job?
I worked in a pizza place answering phones and making pizzas. It's where I met my husband

Soup: Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?
Probably a craft store or a needlework shop. Being surrounded by all different kinds of projects and supplies usually makes me feel more creative.

Salad: Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when…
I say something stupid or I trip / stumble.

Main Course: What values did your parents instill in you?
Respect for elders

Dessert: Name 3 fads from your teenage years.
BIG BIG hair, shoulder pads and layered socks

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Big hair and shoulders pads ~ I really want to forget those! Thank you for commenting on my blog and commiserating with me about my fabric woes! I'll still use the 40/36 ct fabric for small stuff (I can't throw anything away) but I guess I'll have to reorder something to restart PL.

I love meeting new bloggers :-D

Kathryn said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Now I can add yours to my Google Reader! My nephew's wife also loves lighthouses, so I stitch a few for her. My latest is:

http://threadsofdesire.blogspot.com/2007/09/lighthouse-finished-finished.html

This was done with a Weeks Dye Works discontinued variable blue/grey thread. I tried to stitch the rocks with the grey and the blue for the ocean.

Dawn said...

I remember all 3 fads all too well!

Have a great weekend:)

Abi said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I added more pictures for you. I remember shoulder pads and layered socks. I grew up in the Philippines and it was humid and I had no choice but to have big hair. LOL.