Monday, October 5, 2009

Fair and Square Exchange with Nicky

I had the pleasure of being paired up with Nicky in Australia (The Little Needlecase) for the Round #14 Fair and Square Exchange, and in the course of our emails, she mentioned that her favorite colors were purple and green and that she liked flowers. I immediately thought of a Windy Willows freebie, Amitie, I had in my collection. A few color changes, and VOILA!:

Windy Willows Amitie
Stitched with DMC Floss, plus my own overdyed green thread
Over 2 on 32 ct. Antique White

I also sent off a skein of Blackberry Jam, a purple thread I dyed myself.

I'd post a picture of the super cute squares I received from Nicky, but they will have to wait for another post as I am in the process of finishing them into a no-sew cube. Pictures coming soon, I promise!

8 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

So pretty!

Pumpkin said...

Beautiful! Love the colors :o)

Jeanie said...

Gorgeous ! I love the colors too :)

CJ said...

Just beautiful. Love the colors.

CJ

CindyMae said...

Gorgeous!!!

Meari said...

Nice job!

Brigitte said...

Very pretty squares that you received.

Brigitte said...

... NO, that was meant to be squares that you sent ...