Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Fair and Square Exchange with Lenna

The Huddle by Ink Circles
Stitched by Lenna V

Last week, I received my squares from my exchange partner, Lenna V. Lenna also included a SUPER CUTE tuck pillow with her squares. Lenna's friend makes the pillows, and if you are interested, you can get in touch with her by emailing lrlockley@sbcglobal.net. There is also a phone number on the label that I will be happy to email you.

Lenna also included her signature square.

I love these reindeer, and the pillow will be right at home displayed on our shelves in the living room, next to our Christmas tree. Thank you, Lenna, for a wonderful exchange.

And I'd be remiss if I didn't post a photo of the squares I sent Lenna. I chose a design from the JCS 2008 ornament issue.

Let it Snow by Country Cottage Needleworks
JCS 2008 Ornament Issue
Stitched over 2 on 32 ct. Picture It Plus fabric in Gothic
with my own selection of threads

Once again, the Picture It Plus fabric was an absolute joy to stitch on, though the dark color did make it slightly more difficult. However, the fabric is just lovely and the color is gorgeous. If you have the opportunity to pick up some Picture It Plus fabric, I definitely recommend it.

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Great squares!

mainely stitching said...

Oh that's such a COOL Ink Circles design! And I love the signature square, too! The snowman you stitched would be a surefire hit in this household! :D

Lynn said...

What a coincidence! I just received the kit to stitch this Ink Circle design. I found it on ebay. It's so unique and Lenna has done an awesome job. Love that pillow!
I love the fabric you chose for your snowman stitch. It really makes things pop! I'm sure she'll be thrilled with it.

Kathy A. said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous little pillow.
Your snowman is just so wonderful! he makes me smile.

Sally said...

Everything is beautiful but I do love the snowman!

Pointed Stitcher said...

Lovely ornaments that you stitched and received. I love Picture This Plus linen. Merry Christmas.