Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday Feast #184

Appetizer: Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?
The suburbs. I am such a suburban girl - I like having my own parking space, I like not having people right on top of me all the time. Don't get me wrong - I love visiting the city, especially New York City, but I'd need a ridiculous amount of money to live in a city the way I want to live. So for me, it's definitely the suburbs

Soup: Who is the cutest kid you know?
Tough one. I have three VERY cute nieces and a nephew. My 5 year old niece is the most interactive, and says some hilarious stuff, but my 4 year old niece is catching up very fast. (She's the one that calls me "The Wrong Aunt Jenn" because her other aunt's name is Jennifer too, and she confuses me with her, so her mom says, "No, that's the wrong Aunt Jenn". My 3 year old nephew is going through a not so cute phase now, but I still love him to bits, and my 2 year old niece is just coming into her own - adorable, but not as interactive.

Salad: Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard ___________.
Heath Ledger died. I was utterly shocked by that.

Main Course: If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?
Oh, I'd probably want to be in an NFL commercial with Troy Aikman. Maybe Peyton Manning.

Dessert: What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?
None, really. I have a bunch I should be taking, including a multivitamin, B vitamins, iron, and folic acid, but taking a lot of pills makes me queasy and I've been neglecting them. I really need to start taking them again.

5 comments:

Kim B said...

I'm a suburbs girl too.

Linda said...

I live in an urban setting but would prefer the country I think. Though the parking spaces you mention sound seductive enough to think about the suburbs.

stitcherw said...

I'm a subarbs gal also. I don't mind cities to visit, but big busy cities like Chicago, New York, or Detroit, no way. To big, to busy, to noisy, and to many people to close together. If I'm on the outskirts of a city (or if is a small city/town so there is a little space) I'm fine. Country is lovely to look at, but that has just to much space for me. Funny, I have the same issue with vitamens that you do. I know I should take them, but they tend to upset my stomach so I generally forget (selective memory, I sound like my DD, LOL).

Love your new piece of the Crab. He looks great on the lambswool.
Sue

Jenna said...

You know, I was totally floored when I heard that Heath Ledger was dead. To this day, whenever I have to type in the word ledger, I still think of him. Just too weird.

K in NY said...

I'm with you on the Heath Ledger thing - sooooo random.