Saturday, December 12, 2009

Fair and Square exchange with Peg

Another Fair and Square exchange has arrived safe and sound. I heard from Peg (Lost in Threads) last weekend to let me know the squares I stitched for her made their way to Missouri.

Peg mentioned in her profile that she likes Quakers, so I thought this one would be perfect for her, and Peg says she really likes it.

Quaker Hill House by Anniebeez
Stitched on 32 ct. Antique White with recommended DMC threads
I'm especially pleased with how the over 1 stitching came out!
And these are the squares I received from Peg:

LHN's Schoolgirl Lessons stitched with Waterlilies Cherry
You should SEE the back of these gorgeous squares - Peg's stitching is picture perfect! Thank you again, Peg! I can't wait to finish these into something cute. Perhaps a pinkeep with red rickrack trim?

8 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Both are beautiful!

Siobhan said...

Wow, both of you lucked out with gorgeous squares!

Kathy A. said...

Wonderful squares. Looks like red houses were on both your minds.

Barbara said...

How adorable is that FS exchange you made! Of course your partner loves it! :D

Lee said...

LOVE Quaker Hill House! You did a great job on that.

How's that new baby?? I'm sure he's adorable. Did you ever find the Cowboys baby clothes? Because if not, I can get you some Steeler clothes....

Kim B said...

Beautiful! You're amazing for doing that while mothering at the same time!

Brigitte said...

What a nice F&S exchange. And you finished some very lovely squares lately. They look awesome.

Dani - tkdchick said...

What gorgeous F&S's!