Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Well look what we have here!

I was catching up on my blog reading the other day and when I got to Michele's blog, look what I spotted... These are the finished product from my F&S Exchange with Michele last year. Isn't it GORGEOUS?


Manuela's Sunflower by Châtelaine Designs
Stitched over 2 on 32 ct. Bone evenweave with DMC and GAST threads
Signature Square from Bread Cloth leaflet

Karen is responsible for the lovely finishing, which I think is an excellent advertisement for her finishing service, Finely Finished. While I haven't used Karen's services myself (yet, I'm sure!), Michele can't say enough good things about the finished products, so be sure to stop over Karen's blog and check out her services.

13 comments:

Meari said...

She finished it beautifully!

Marie-P said...

Love the squares that you stitched. I am sure it was exciting to see that Michele had them finished (beautifully I might add).

Lee said...

Ooooh, that's one of the prettiest sunflower designs I've ever seen. Beautiful!

Kim B said...

Beautiful squares! And it is beautifully finished!

Suzanne said...

The squares you stitched are lovely and Karen finished them perfectly.

Daffycat said...

Karen did a wonderful job with your beautiful squares!

Angela said...

That's beautifully finished.

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

Love the design and the finish. CJ ok;-)

Carolyn NC said...

Yes, it is!

Pumpkin said...

Beautiful!!!! I love the colors on that fabric because they really pop :o)

Brigitte said...

Very beautifully finished.

stitcherw said...

Your squares finished up beautifully, they look lovely. Congratulations too on your pregnancy, what wonderful news.
Sue

Deanne J said...

Very pretty, I love sunflowers.