Saturday, August 15, 2009

For Sale or Trade

I've updated my For Sale or Trade list, so be sure to check it out and see if there's anything you'd like. Postage is $2 for first class mail, unless you'd like me to send it a different way, in which case we can work something out. International postage will vary - contact me for details, but yes, I will send it international.

I'd prefer payment via Paypal, but again, don't let that stop you if you don't use it. We can work something out, and of course, I am always open to trade or a GC for an online shop.

I also have a list of Hearts of America and International Hearts by Victoria Sampler that I am looking for.

3 comments:

Patricia D. said...

Nice works...
Join in a new cross stitch blog, to meet nice stitchers from all over the world...

Here: http://pequenostrabalhospontox.blogspot.com/
Thanks
Patricia D.

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on your new addition!!!! Hope you are doing well. I just got Heart of America in the mail 2 days ago and would love trading after I finish it, but I have a few already working on so it may be awhile.
Enjoyed reading your blog!
Jennifer D
http://www.feathersinthenest.blogspot.com

Glenna said...

Hi, Jennifer! Thanks for the heads up on the bunny freebie. It's really cute, and I have the perfect variegated silk for it!

Congrats on your soon-to-be new family member. And I love, love, love the blue you chose. And the sampler that goes with it--good taste!

I'm adding you to my blog reader!