Monday, February 23, 2009

Fair and Square, Round #11

I received these beautifully stitched squares from Jeanie C. (no blog) in Singapore last week.

Aren't they lovely?? Jeanie picked one of my favorite Celtic knot designs from Ink Circles and stitched them up in some gorgeous shades of blue. I am thinking I will finish this as my first pinkeep, perhaps with a silvery trim and dark blue pins to pick up on the dark blue threads she used.

Jeanie also included a hand drawn card of Singapore, designed by her dd. What a great drawing! (I always wished I could draw, but am not very good at it!)

Thank you so much, Jeanie!!!

7 comments:

Daffycat said...

Lovely squares! These would make a beautiful pinkeep!

Kim B said...

Gorgeous!! I can't wait to see this as a pinkeep!

Olenka's Stitches said...

Both squares sent and received are gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing your first pinkeep.

Kathy A. said...

Those squares are beautiful. The handmade card is so gorgeous and special.

Brigitte said...

I love those Celtic Knot designs by Ink Circle.

Pumpkin said...

What a gorgeous blue that she used! That will look so lovely as a pinkeep :o)

Brenda Lou said...

Beautiful shades of blue!! Very pretty.