Monday, June 2, 2008

And the winner is....

Using the random number generator at Random.org, a winner was selected...

Lucky #7! C in DC (Pencil Crossings). I'll be contacting you for your address.

I'd love to send copies to everyone and help support my friend's book, but with the new house, it's just not possible. However, I do encourage you to check out the book next time you're out shopping and hopefully pick up a copy for yourself. If you're interested, I can hook you up with an autograph from the author. Just let me know.

Alternatively, you can request that your library purchase a copy (or several copies!) and borrow it from them.

On a related note, I have a promotional copy of the book I will send out as well, but there are conditions for this. Julie had 13 promotional copies of this book and gave them to her friends and family members. I have a copy of the book and I'm going to set it free, but only to a recipient who promises to leave a comment on the book's blog and pass the book on. (The blog explains the whole process in great detail)

The Random Number Generator selected #20, which is Carolien. Carolien, if you're up to the challenge, let me know. If you'd like to opt out, I'll offer the book up to the next person.

5 comments:

C in DC said...

Thank you, thank you. I'll send you an email with my home address. I'll be sure to leave a comment on her blog as well.

Wendy said...

Congratulations to your friend! How exciting to have a book published.

Pumpkin said...

How awesome! Congrats girls :o)

Julie said...

Carolien! I'll be signing a book for you tomorrow and popping it in the mail. Enjoy!

C in DC said...

I received the book over the weekend. I'm looking forward to reading it.