Monday, June 25, 2012

If you love primitive designs...

You'll want to check out Threadwork Primitives. Nan is a designer based out of Philadelphia and has some really lovely pieces - especially if you like patriotic and Halloween themes.

Carolyn, the owner of Just Cross Stitch (my LNS), posted photos of some of her designs on her blog, and they immediately made me think of a few stitchers I know. Make sure you check them out, and be sure to stop by the Threadwork Primitive blog to pick up a few freebies.

3 comments:

Yuko said...

Thanks Jen for sharing this wonderful designer with us!
Her designs are so lovely, and I would love to stitch few designs of her!!

LindataxPA said...

I've been buying Nan's designs for over a year - directly through her. They are a delight to stitch and the patterns are so easy to read. I'm glad for Nan that she is now part of Hoffman and has the ability to be available to more stitchers.

Syd said...

Just Cross Stitch in kinda local for me. I live about an hour from there. Thanks for bringing the new designer to my attention.