Friday, March 13, 2009

Fair and Square Winter Round from Renee K

I received my Winter 2009 squares from Renee earlier in the week, and aren't they just adorable?

Winter by Mausimom (Freebie available here)

Renee cleverly played off the letter arragement in the chart for her signature square, and included a cool little sparkly charm (it's not actually crooked on the piece - I didn't notice it wasn't straight when I took the photo). I thought the charm was a great idea - I've used beads and charms before, but never thought to dig into some of my other jewelry making stash for embellishment. Great idea, Renee!

Renee also included a cute little heart button, which I forsee ending up in the middle of a biscornu at some point. Thanks again, Renee, for a lovely exchange!

12 comments:

Daffycat said...

Lovely squares, Jennifer!

Laurie said...

They are adorable-what will you make them into? I belong to that group too-haven't done any exchanges for awhile though. I took a break during the holidays. I'm thinkinf of signing up for the spring round!

Kim B said...

Beautiful squares!

Kathy A. said...

That is a lovely exchange. and how clever to do her signature square that way. Lucky you!

Brigitte said...

Nice exchange from Renée.

CJ said...

That is an adorable snowman.

CJ

CindyMae said...

That is just an adorable square and I love the charm! Renee done a fantastic job!

tammie said...

lovely lovely squares and i love the embellishment it matches perfectly wtg

Carolyn NC said...

This is so cute! Nice exchange.

Michele said...

love these squares! can't wait to see what you do with them :)

Pumpkin said...

Beautiful and what a great idea with her signature!

LadyV said...

Very nicely done...Great exchange.

Vee
http://brokenneedle.typepad.com