
The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.
I have well over 200 blogs in my Google Reader, and if I didn't like them, I wouldn't read them. (Basically, I love ALL your blogs). I also try to leave comments on occasion so people know their blogs are being read. So whenever I pass on an award, I like to highlight blogs some of the blogs that I read, but definitely not all of them. I think people are more prone to click on a link within a post rather than for me to say, "Hey, check out my side bar."
Anyway, enough of my rambling. Go check out these seven blogs:
- Michelle - Cozy Egg
- Jennalynn - A Night Without Armour
- Dani - Navy Stitching
- Dianne - Dianne Rambling On
- Rachel - Willing Hands
- Shel - Stash of Sanity
- Heather - Quilt or Stitch?
10 comments:
How sweet! Thanks Jennifer!
Thanks Jen! I always appreciate it :)
Congrats on your award Jennifer!
Thanks for the link to the LNS Report Card! I never knew that existed :o)
I'm sending it back to you too! If you want to think of other blogs to award it to, that's fine. ; ) I'm still thinking here.
Hi Jennifer, Thanks for your comment on my blog. Thank you for highlighting some great blogs. I have already put some in my google reader for future review.
I didn't know they had a LNS Report Card, I will be checking that out also. Thanks!
Congrats on all the awards, Jennifer. :) You're great!
Thanks for the gardening link. I'm going to check it out more in depth.
I'm so with you on the LNS report card. It's a handy resource.
Oh God, I just gave you this same award because I LOVE your blog!!
Thanks for the tip on the LNS report card. It's a great idea and I'll definitely be checking it out.
Jennifer! Thanks so much for the award! I am slowly getting caught up on reading bloggies. You had lots of wonderful posts to get caught up on - sorry for my delayed response. :)
For some reason my comments are not getting emailed to me, so I apologize that I am just now seeing this. Thank you so much for the award!!! I really appreciate it!
Post a Comment