
Another award has come my way, this one courtesy of Meari. (If you haven't seen her blog, you must check it out. She's hilarious!)
Here are the rules:
1. Only five people allowed.
2. 4 of them have to be dedicated followers of your blog and 1 has to be new and live in another part of the world.
3. You have to link back to who gave you the award.
Today's nominees are:
Janaina - The Stitcher in the Green Bikini
Cathey - Pumpkin Patch & Co.
Teresa - Sew Many Thoughts
Wendy - Wendy ~ Home At Work
Von - On the Dry Side
3 comments:
Hi Jennifer! Thanks muchly for the sweet award. :D
Wow! Thank you so much Jennifer :o) You do realize that my head is getting so big, I can't even leave the house ;o) I'll post my list this week.
Thanks Jennifer, I will post this on my blog by Friday!
Post a Comment