Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Cleaning out my Crafting Bookmarks

I started cleaning out my crafting bookmarks and trying to get the more organized. As I was going through them, I came across a few goodies to share:

Freebie Cross Stitch Sites:


Other Good Cross Stitch Sites:

And a helpful hint of the day in dealing with UFOs. Everyone from knitters to stitchers to crocheters can use this method of dealing with all those projects you can never seem to finish. Chris Miller describes a good Rotation Method for keeping things moving. In fact, there are a number of excellent articles on the Shakespeare's Peddler site.


Once you're done with all the stitching, check out these sites for finishing techniques.

2 comments:

origami snail said...

These are great! Thanks for sharing. Especially the bug mittens.

Sweet Pea said...

Thanks! You're my first official comment.

LOVE the sushi stitches - too cute!